Try this easy & quick exercise routine to improve your thinking!
More Exercise -> More Smarts?
Yep, it true. Not only does exercise help narrow your belly it also improves cognitive functioning. And let’s be honest –wouldn’t the world be a better place if everyone exercised? Research recently published in the Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine (2012; 55 [S1], e314-315), reported that high intensity interval training improved not only cardio-respiratory ability, body mass, but also improved executive functioning and memory within 4 months.
Here is my suggestion; take 2 Stroller Moves Classes a week and in addition practice this routine 2 times per week;
1) Warm up for 10 minutes with light walking and stretching while either pushing a stroller or having a baby (safely) in a sling
2) 20 squats while safely holding the baby or pushing the stroller in and out
3) Jog or walk quickly for 10 minutes
4) 20 lunges while safely holding the baby or pushing the stroller in and out, or incorporate walking lunges
5) Jog or walk quickly for 10 minutes
6) Play peek a boo with baby in the stroller or safely placed in a secure device by jumping up and then lowering down to pushup position
7) Cool down with light walking and stretching while either pushing the stroller or having baby safely in a sling