In Hoboken, NJ January 17th-19th, 2014.
- This 3-day-workshop is a supplementary workshop to the long distance training.m
- For no additional fee, this workshop is available to previous participants of the teacher training and current participants in the long-distance, teacher training.
- The cost for both pre / postpartum long distance teacher training is 437.00. If you prefer to choose either the prenatal / postpartum long distance teacher training the cost is 297.00 for the postpartum 297.00 and 197.00 for the prenatal. Bella Bellies accepts credit cards at our secure scheduling and payment site located by clicking here
- Hoboken, NJ. On-site parking and public metro service from the tri-state area is conveniently located directly near-by. New York City commute is 10-minutes, PA Commute is 45 minutes, CT Commute is 45 minutes. Once participants are registered, they will be provided the specific address.
- Participants are strongly encourage to participate in both the prenatal training & the postpartum training. However, participants are welcome to attend either the prenatal or postpartum teacher training (long distance & supplementary workshop).
- Friday & Saturday
- Saturday & Sunday
- Hands-on review of prenatal fitness assessments & prenatal musculoskeletal models
- In person review of the following: Prenatal Movement Exercises Mat, Prenatal free-weight exercises & resistance exercises, exercises for Labor & Birth and Apparatus Review. -Pilates Apparatus Review is optional
- Health Care Providers Q & A Sessions
- Hands-on review of postpartum fitness assessments & postpartum musculo-skeletal models
- In person review of Postpartum Movement Exercises Mat, Postpartum Movement modifications for Diastasis Rectus, Postpartum Movement modifications for Cesarean Movement Review, Postpartum Pilates Apparatus Review (Optional), Momilates Mat Exercises Review (Optional) & Stroller Moves Exercises Review (Optional)
- Previous attendees, please email Anne Martens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who can sign-up for teacher training?
Bella Bellies prides itself on being a gathering of professionals from a variety of backgrounds: fitness, pilates, personal training, doulas and health care providers.
If I am a New Participant how do I register for both the Long Distance Teacher Training and the January Workshop?
- New Participants in Bella Bellies Teacher Training: Sign-up today and begin receiving your downloadable notes, books & DVD's, scheduling your phone / Skype calls with Anne Martens, by clicking here at Bella Bellies on-line scheduler.